Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17 - Thursday Threads #3


My pride and good judgement have officially lost out in favour of blog content. I can't believe I'm actually posting these. Chloe and I were being silly - we got the fan out from the back corner of the overcrowded storage room and had ourselves a little photo shoot. Except it looks like I was trying way too hard and taking it seriously in the hopes that a model scout may stumble upon my blog and offer me a job in Paris. I think he/she would be especially impressed with how my hair swings around my face so naturally and beautifully. While I was saucily tossing my head, I imagined my hair to be about two feet longer than it is in real. I was going to add some length in photoshop, but I believe I've wasted enough time already today.

Let's please take the focus off of me now. Chloe has been beside herself with excitement the past couple of days, because of tonight's opening of Breaking Dawn (of the Twilight series). The first showing is at 10:00 tonight, and she's going with her cousins. Tomorrow morning is not going to be pretty.



I have to go put the fan back in the storage room now.

5 comments:

Corinna said...

You put that woman standing out on the streets in her lovely attire to shame, Ellen! Looking good, as always...

Anonymous said...

Teresa says Ha Ha Ha ha ha! That is awesome. First, your outfit is very nice, love your pants. Second great earrings, Lorie would love those. Third did you get hurt in the
bottom left photo? Wait! This should be your family Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photo shoot!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

AND, I think it is AWESOME that you are letting Chloe go to a late movie on a school night. Morning schmorning - this is an evening she won't soon forget!

Sio.

Daniel said...

Sooooooo, is Friday a blogger holiday in Manitoba? Or was the morning after Breaking Dawn even less pretty than you imagined?

L said...

As a matter of fact, yes, it was a blogger holiday. I just assumed it was nation-wide, but I guess not.