Saturday, November 05, 2011

Day 5

We had friends over tonight so I got out the vacuum cleaner and the Norwex dusting cloth and threw all the stuff I didn't know what to do with into the storage room. The more I cleaned, the more I realize how disorganized my house is. So I'm going to make up a very detailed list of every room, closet, and drawer that I need to deal with and every day I will try to sort through one space. Even if it's just one shelf in one cupboard, it's better than nothing.

Besides my new cleaning/organizing resolution, these are the other things I've vowed to do daily:

- blog
- buy one Christmas gift
- complete one page of a photobook I'm making as a Christmas gift

So far the blog is the only vow I've stuck to. If I wasn't so busy blogging, I might actually have time to do the other things.

Siobhan has joined in the LM NNWM challenge; check it out here.

No comments: