- not having to set my alarm for 12 days in a row
- not having to rush around to kids' activities
- not having to cook because everyone munches on caramel popcorn and Ferrero Rochers all day instead of eating healthy meals
- not exercising for two weeks - and I mean NO exercise, unless you count walking between the living room and dining room to get another Ferrero Rocher
- no laundry to do because everyone wears their pyjamas all day
- finishing a 1000 piece puzzle
- getting together with friends and family
Because I know some of you like it when I'm negative, here's part two:
Unhappiness is ...
- still feeling full when you wake up in the morning (but eating anyway)
- the weird, disturbing dreams you get when you've been sleeping too long and just can't summon the energy to get out of bed
- the thought of going back to our regular routine
- Spencer's glazed eyes after spending hours playing Minecraft on our new computer
- trying to get all our programs working on the new computer. We're loving the new Mac, just have a lot to learn.