Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Photo of the Day #10



I found this guy the other day in my laundry room. It's an old ceramic creamer (I think) in the shape of a Japanese man's head and I have warm feelings towards him. It's from my parents' house and I always remember it sitting on the windowsill in the room my sister and I shared, used as a little flowerpot. I'm not sure what tiny plant he was growing; probably a baby spider plant. We always had spider plants in our room, including one in a macrame hanger that Janet made at camp. Anyway, I didn't even remember that I acquired this little Japanese friend, so I was pretty excited to find him. Now he's on my kitchen windowsill and I'm debating planting grass in his head so that he'll look like a Chia pet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! I think you should plant something red so he looks like a red head.

Sio.

Shannon Silvestri said...

Oh LE. You warm my stuff filled heart! You even referred to him as...him!
:)xoxoS

Daniel said...

Haha! I remember that little fella!