Friday, April 13, 2012

Photo of the Day #13



We had a fun night with Mike & Darla tonight; I totally meant to take a picture when they were over, but I completely forgot. Instead, you get my freckle-faced gap-toothed girl with a rash under her lower lip. Neve still sucks on her two fingers when she falls asleep at night ... I see braces in our future.

I volunteered in her class at lunch today and when I saw her whole face light up when I walked into her classroom... that's when I knew nine months of pregnancy, many months of interrupted sleep, countless tantrums, the Why stage, the I-do-it-self stage, anxiety issues, etc., etc. ... SO Worth It. I'm as crazy about that girl as she is about me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet, Ellen!! Those little simple moments are what life is all about really. And oh! how I remember Chloe's "self" stage!!

Sio.

Daniel said...

Aww, that is wonderful - both the photo, and your words of love! I really enjoy hearing you talk about your children like that!

Anonymous said...

That's a great smile. I love those freckles. :)

Sheri-Lee