Monday, April 09, 2012

Photo of the Day #9



I've decided to choose a different theme each week. This week's theme is Close-Ups. I know that's still kind of general, but I've eaten so much chocolate the last two days, I can't think very well. I should take a picture of my growing belly every day as motivation to put down the chocolate bunny, but that wouldn't be fun for anyone (neither the pictures nor putting down the bunny).

Today's picture is Neve doing her home reading. Any guesses what book it is?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad because I do not recognise this book!! I used to know ALL the kids books!!

Sio.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a Junie B?

Darla

Anonymous said...

Something like jingle bells, batman smells? I'm tempted to go look on our shelf and look it up but I don't think you are offering a prize are you?

xoD

L said...

Darla, you would be the winner if there was a prize! It's Junie B. Jones - Jingle Bells Batman Smells (PS So Does May)

Sio - you know Junie B, right? The text in this picture just isn't super obvious.