Monday, August 06, 2012

Legolympics

Thought I'd better post something today since some people check my blog even before TMZ.  I'm honoured, but I'm feel pressure and responsibility to post things that are worthy of that honour.  So Spencer created a stop motion series in honour of Olympic fencing.  This is his first attempt ever at this sort of thing, so it's a developing skill.




Production has begun on the second installment of the Legolympic series.  Spencer has finished his part (the photo-taking), but he's leaving for camp tomorrow morning, and without him around to hound me to do my part (making into a movie), it may not be posted for a while.

This is Spencer's second time going to camp; he went two years ago before he was quite ready for it and didn't want to go the next year.  This year is totally different; he has friends that are going and is excited and very ready for it.  He's excited about it; I guess so excited that he gave himself a giant hickey on his upper arm.  I told him he's going to have to explain that all week.  He appeared not to care, but I heard him asking Chloe for a piece of duct tape to cover it.  That would require no explaining at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome animation!!! Who won? Thats funny that Spencer gave himself a hickey!! I gave myself one in excitement for our Portugal trip!!! What a coincidence! Jim

Daniel said...

Great job on the animation!! And have fun at camp, Spencer! Good luck with the duct tape.

Anonymous said...

Spencer's talents amaze me.

Sheri-Lee

Anonymous said...

That was super great! And I love the duct tape comment...

Sio.

Julie said...

Impressive! Didn't know they made Lego headgear for the Lego fencers. And there's even an audience in the stands!