Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Still blogging

My week of daily posts seems to have got me back into the blogging state of mind.  Daily blogging makes me feel like an over-sharer.  When I see people in person who read the blog regularly, there’s nothing left to talk about and it's all just awkward silence.  Oh, I guess I could ask them about themselves.  I never thought of that.  Since I don’t have much left to say, here are some pictures instead.

One of the best days of the year is the day I look out the window and see this:



It’s not at its fullest, but I was scared I’d forget to take a picture at its peak.  We also have lilacs, and an apple tree with white blossoms, but it hardly bloomed this year.  I love walking Neve to school and seeing and smelling all the blossoms.  Good times.

We had sushi and drinks on the deck on Sunday evening.  I’m not sure why we’re shunning Blake, but I’m sure he did something to deserve it.



Crazy hair girls on the trampoline

And here’s a photo series I did on Dale’s old car as it leaves us for greener pastures.  At least that’s what we told It.  Hopefully there are green pastures near the scrap yard.  It served us well.  RIP, beige Cavalier.




These are just a few of the pictures I took; I took so many I could make them into a flip book.  

I think I mentioned that Dale and I are going on a little getaway to San Francisco; right now we’re just trying to stay afloat with the pre-trip preparations and arrangements.  It’s somewhat overwhelming, but it will all be Worth It as soon as we’re on the plane.  I probably won’t get the chance to write again until we’re back, and then I’ll tell you everything.  Well, maybe not everything; I'll save some stuff for when I see you in person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

San Fran!! FUN!!

So happy to get my internet hooked up and catch up on all this!!

Have an amazing weekend away!!

xo

Sio.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I had not checked the blog for awhile (finishing up Netflix A. Dev't) and then to find 2(!) posts.
Enjoy San Fran
-cousin carolyn

Anonymous said...

Oooo are you Napa Valley-ing for a bit? Don't forget you're invited to my 40th Bday Napa Valley Girls Trip in May 2014. :)

Sheri-Lee
P.S. Blake needs a good shunning every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Didn't you have a name for the Cavalier? Patricia could help you out. DATA. Have fun in San Fran!!! Jim

joan said...

Love all your pictures as usual!
Wishing you guys a fabulous holiday!