Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 20

Twenty down, ten to go.  Can you tell I'm struggling? 

Today was cold.  There were flurries in the air.  I went for a run this morning and I wasn't cold at all, but the rest of the day whenever I had to go out, I was freezing.  I should just run everywhere.

As part of Chloe's baby project, she also had to do a baby book about the weekend, so I helped Chloe with it for a couple of hours this afternoon.  I haven't even done baby books for all my children, but the doll has a thorough, detailed record of her life, complete with pictures and personal reflections.  Of course, it doesn't hurt that her "life" was only three days long.

Spencer chose today's dinner menu:  sushi, calamari, and cookie dough for dessert.  Just when you thought nothing could beat that, Bob and Jan joined us very impromptu-ly (made-up word), and brought a giant pan of nachos.  I ate way too much and feel a tiny bit sick, but it was worth it.

The Sunday night cloud of gloom has set in ... Neve is anxious about not falling asleep quickly, Chloe is stressed over the homework she didn't finish, Spencer wishes there was no school tomorrow, and I'm trying to remember if there was any important work I meant to do on the weekend.  Actually I'm trying not to remember.  That's what Monday mornings are for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sundays are hard. Unless you have my job that doesn't require me to leave the house most days. Then Sundays are like most other days. Sorry.

xo
Sio

Daniel said...

I used to like Siobhan...