Friday, November 01, 2013

Day 30

Neve had a bit of the post-Halloween blues today. She was so grouchy on the way to school this morning. She was complaining about this and that and said, "Halloween wasn't that fun."  My stern lecture about children in war torn countries who have witnessed their parents being killed and who are forced to live at the dump and scrounge for food scraps didn't cheer her up. I was quite happy to leave her at school. Thankfully she was happier at the end of the day.  I'll blame it on the food dye like everyone else does. 

Today was a rare day with nothing on the calendar except Happy Hour. I did some cleaning and errands and we went to Dale's mom's for supper. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend. 

Sorry, the sole purpose of this blog post is so that I only have one more day to go!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

The sole purpose of this comment is to say thank you for another great month of posts!