Saturday, October 18, 2014

Throwback Saturday


I meant to post this on Thursday but I didn’t get around to it. Instead of waiting until next Thursday, I realized there is probably no TBT police that will arrest me for posting this on a Saturday. I should probably have figured that out sooner.

Today’s throwback is to our annual October weekend in Grand Forks with Teresa and Anthony and Doug and Lorie (and sometimes Rob & Gab) and all the kids. It was always a bright spot to look forward to in an otherwise dreary season. After Teresa passed away, we didn’t have the heart to go without her and our long-standing tradition came to an end. I really miss it – sitting around the courtyard, comparing purchases and deals, reading In Touch magazines, eating, drinking, talking, and laughing. Maybe we’ll start a new tradition sometime down the road, but for now all we have are sweet memories and a few photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“They lived and laughed and loved and left.” James Joyce.

xo Sio.