Sunday, November 02, 2014

Day 31




We spent a nice Sunday night with my family, celebrating the birthday of a certain lovely twenty-one year old.
 


I've been taking lots of pictures for my photography course, experimenting with different settings and trying not to use the flash. Some of my attempts are less successful than others. Most of them, in fact. But I keep practicing.

The birthday girl plays Donkey
Other than that, the weekend consisted of eating lots of Halloween candy, raking and pulling up dead plants, replenishing my energy with more little Kit Kats and Coffee Crisps, and going out for dinner with Dale on Saturday. We got a gift card for our anniversary for Café Dario and finally got a chance to use it. It's a unique little restaurant in an old house; the food was really good and it was a rare night out for just me and Dale.

I think my 31 days of blogging are done, give or take eight or ten. I'm going to try to keep it more consistent from now on. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Janet said...

According to the photos on the wall, Donkey must have been violent...

Daniel said...

Haha Janet, I spotted that too, but I think that game is always a bit violent!