Thursday, October 15, 2015

Comparing trees before leaving on an adventure

Sept. 30



Oct. 5
 
Oct. 14
I know some of you are ridiculously observant, so I will disclose that the first picture is taken on a different street corner than the others (one block over). I will take a break from my fall-loathing to admit that the colours are beautiful this time of year - the leaves, the sky, it's all pretty impressive.

We will soon be embarking on our Vietnam & Cambodia trip. Preparing for trips is my worst skill. I will be so happy when we're in the air and I can leave my stress behind and move forward (literally) and enjoy this adventure.

And once this adventure is over, we have another one to look forward to. Dale and I are hosting another Chamber trip to China in April. It's a ridiculously good price so if you or someone you know is interested, come join us! The Chamber has done similar trips to China in the past and everyone says it's an amazing trip. And it's going to be a really fun group. There's an information session on Nov. 3 where you can find out more; there are  more details here as well

I don't know if I'll blog while we're gone, but I'm sure I'll be instagramming. You know where to find me. Have a great two weeks: happy fall, happy Halloween, and don't forget to vote! Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Ellen, looking forward to hearing all about it on your return. Lisa

Anonymous said...

It will be a sad compare of those trees by the time you get back. :( Although the bare limbs are beautiful in their own way...

Can't wait to hear about your trip.
Sheri-Lee

Blogger said...

BlueHost is definitely one of the best web-hosting company for any hosting plans you need.