Friday, October 09, 2015

Sunglasses of Summer


Neve and I had a theme going on this summer in which we tried to capture the reflections of summer in her sunglasses. We had grand plans to capture all kinds of awesome moments, but it fizzled out as the summer went on and as Neve started to wear different sunglasses. But it was fun while it lasted.


















All that to say, it was a fun summer. I'm still not quite ready to let it go. But it's been a great fall; I've been able to keep up my biking to work every week and Friday happy hours are still outdoors. That's pretty sweet for October. I can't believe I still have to water my flowers.  It's supposed to be 25 degrees this weekend so now it seems #OctoberIsStillSummer.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

LOVE the sunglasses shots! And I now understand what you were doing in the boat!

In that last shot, PLEASE lick that cone, Neve - it's gonna drip so much!