Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 8 - ETM


Chloe was not in a photogenic mood today. Exam week is next week but she'll be gone to her cheer competition in Orlando so she 's writing some exams this week and some when she gets back. That means things are crazy right now with studying and end-of-semester papers due and extra cheer practices.

She brought a bunch of friends home for lunch today and I really wanted to take pictures of them for today's Moment but I also wanted to come across as the cool mom who would never do embarrassing things like that. It's a sacrifice, I tell you.

4 comments:

someone said...

Did you bake them chocolate chip cookies? Totally cool moms do.

xo Sio

Anonymous said...

LOL! I am falling behind in the challenge because that it what two of my subjects always do. And doesn't seem nice to only have one kid in every picture.

D.

Daniel said...

Love that shot of Chloe! Looks like she's very intent on her work.

L said...

Come on Darla! Keep on posting! I won't get tired of the same kid :)

And Sio - no choc chip cookies but I did make yummy cookies with a Hershey Kiss inside. And I ordered pizza. Cause that's what cool moms do.