Friday, February 05, 2016

Day 16 - ETM



Neve had a gymnastics competition today. Three hours of sitting in a hot crowded gym = approx. 3 minutes of seeing your own kid perform. But she loves it and did really well; it's impressive to see her get stronger and better each time she competes.

Chloe's been living it up in Disneyworld. We've been texting and she sends photos. She spent the day at Magic Kingdom yesterday and went to Hollywood Studios today. Sounds like she's having a lot of fun. Her cheer team competes tomorrow and Sunday.

So it's a competition kind of weekend. Not for me though. The only thing I'm competing in is how long I can sleep in tomorrow. I was up at 5:30 this morning for a 6 a.m. hot yoga class. Ever since I started my one-month yoga membership, I told myself I was going to make it to the early class at least once. My membership ends this weekend so I just squeaked it in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowza! That's a fierce pic! Way to go Neve!!!!

I think you should have taken a pic of us together tonight to post!

D.

Daniel said...

Awesome pic! Amazing to see someone I actually know, being able to fly like that - it's more 'real' than if it's just some stranger on tv!

Hope you slept in longer than I did - 7am seems to be my limit now, not for lack of trying. Oh to be a teenager again. Minus the zits.

Martha said...

Neve looks like a pro! That is an awesome picture! Always wished I could have done that....then you had to book a whole day off to take a ride to Winnipeg....now, heading to Winnipeg isn't even given a thought. How times change

L said...

I always wanted to do gymnastics when I was young too, Martha! It's nice when you can fulfill your dreams through your children :)