Saturday, February 06, 2016

Day 17 - ETM

I didn't take any photos today but I did videotape Chloe's cheer performance. It was being live-streamed (for a fee) on the internet so I couldn't/didn't know how to PVR it. I went old-school and set up my camera to videotape the computer screen when the team was performing. Just ignore our reflections and throat-clearing and talking. Other than that it worked pretty well. I might start videoing new movies at the theatre. That's where the big bucks are.

The girls did really well and it was pretty cool to see them perform live. There were a couple of falls, but we watched a lot of other teams and none of them were perfect either. Chloe said the atmosphere was insane. So many teams and people and music but it's all run on a very tight, organized schedule.



The icing on the cake was that my parents went to watch the team perform (they spend their winters nearby). At first they weren't going to go because we'd been told they'd have to buy a Disney park pass just to watch Chloe for a few minutes and it all seemed complicated. That didn't end up being the case and I was so happy it all worked out. I wasn't sure if they'd find each other afterward in all that chaos, but they did! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so amazing! Congrats Chloe and whole team!

D.

Daniel said...

So cool! What an opportunity!! I'm so glad Mom & Dad went to see her!
(hi Neve, I see you!)

Anonymous said...

CRA-ZAY.

Great job, Chloe. Super proud of you and your hard work.

Sheri-Lee