Monday, January 23, 2017

Day 14


Today's highlight: Thermea spa.

Need I say more? No, but I will anyway.

I was there all afternoon with Dale's mom, sister, sister-in-law, and Chloe. The picture doesn't do it justice. I had to try and sneak it in since no cell phones are allowed. For photos that are just a tiny bit more appealing and attractive, check out their website.

We circulated through all the pools, steam rooms, saunas, and relaxation areas. The weather was mild and beautiful - couldn't have asked for a better winter spa day. We were all pretty relaxed and calm by the end. Also hungry. Chloe hadn't eaten all day so her and I stopped for fries after. It was a good day.

I know this is short but I'm so relaxed I just want to go read in bed.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

That place sounds amazing!

My high was getting a thank-you card from some of my wonderful nieces and nephew! Love those kids!!! And some awesome drawings of snowmobiles! Can't imagine where those turned up! :-)

Anonymous said...

High - seeing 6 week old Isla at work today (my colleague came in with her new baby to visit)

Low - no babies at this house anymore...sigh.

Sheri-Lee