- I washed the van today. It's dirty already, but it sure felt good for about thirty seconds.
- Watching Gilmore Girls tonight. It's been tougher to fit it in lately so it was a treat.
- Work stuff that makes me raise my eyebrows. Lately there's been a duplication of work that is pointless and time-wasting and it's starting to bug me.
- Chocolate. You're probably thinking that's in the wrong category, but there's so much of it around since Valentines Day and it's all so delicious that I can't stop nibbling. I'm trying to pace myself but I'm wondering if I should just eat it all in one day and get it over with.
- Spencer felt good enough to go to school today but he forgot to pick up his report card today, despite my last words to him as he walked out the door being "don't forget your report card."
I wasn't kidding when I said mediocre. Let's see if you can do better. Special shout-out to Dan, Sheri-Lee, and Siobhan for playing along. Honourable mention to Jim and Steve and anyone else who commented. Thanks for reading, everyone! I'll be back!