Thursday, February 09, 2017

Not sure if this even counts as a day

Siobhan called me out on dropping the ball with the daily blogging so I need to pull myself together. Once one day slips by, it gets easier and easier to let the next one slip by.

I started writing a nice long post but then I ran out of steam. I was up at 5:20 for another early morning yoga class, super busy all day long, got home at 9:00, and now finishing up some work before bed.

The whole week has been a blur and I feel overwhelmed with stuff I still need to get done in the next few days. So I'm basically writing this to say I'm too tired to write anything. Nice.

But I'll be back! Probably not tomorrow, but one of these days. And I'll pick up where I left off and finish those 30 days. I'm nothing if not persistent. That's actually not true, but I try.

1 comment:

someone said...

Hahah! yay - my computer works!!

I gotta say, I am super impressed with the 5:20 wake ups!! There is really not a whole lot that would get me up that early!!

xo Sio